NTLK Sync Palm Desktop -was- Outlook Express Sync

From: Newton Links (newton@aviators.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 20:58:57 CDT

Here's a suggestion. I'm on the road so I can't try this.

1. Make a duplicate of Palm Desktop data file.
2. Change the File Type and Creator code to the same as Claris Organizer
data file.
3. Try to sync with NCU.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before. If it works, than a simple
AppleScript droplet could be used to automate the above process. In fact I
would guess that an AppleScript could be used to communicate directly with a
Newton with the proper Scripting extension.

Keith Russo

--
Newton Links
Webmasters, get your site listed!