Re: SV: NTLK Re: OFF TOPIC..but fun...Krispy Kreme tangent

From: good-dog@northshore.net
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 10:51:00 CDT

True, but I've tasted nothing like the quality of Krispy Kreme, except for
small, local makers that are hard to find. We have had someone bringing
Dunkin Donuts goods to work on Sunday mornings for a while, and they are
good enough, but after the Krispy Kreme experience, if I never eat another
Dunkin(am I spelling this right?) Donut, I will not miss it one bit, so
disparate is the quality.

Mark