NTLK RE: MP2000 dead again...

From: Bob Dawson (bdawson@tl.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 17:37:55 CDT

Well, now it's back again. Making me feel pretty silly.

The question now: What to do? If the Newt's working OK, there's nothing for
Apple to fix if I send it in. On the other hand why is it seemingly doing
this whenever I change batteries now? Is there something definitively wrong,
causing it to do that, that they can fix if I send Newt in?

Anybody have any clues as to the technical explanation of this?

Thanks,
--bd--

Bob Dawson
Prepress Director