Re: NTLK Rotling disapeared???

From: Michael Manthey (Michael_Manthey@MagicVillage.de)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 00:00:03 CDT

On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 20:21:17 +0200, Laurent wrote:

>I hope I'm not bothering too many people in my pen's quest...
>
>-Laurent

Most certainly not. I also use and like the Rotring: the tip is very
smooth, but somewhat pointed and hard and there may be an issue of
producing scratches more easily than with the original pen.
On the whole, you get a very decent pen, not quite slender and certainly
not too light; it is more for someone who likes a solid feel.

Michael

Sent by:
Michael Manthey
Melatengürtel 92
50823 Köln
Tel. +49 221 5107445
using Eudora Pro on Newton MessagePad 2000.
Newton is magic.