NTLK Schlumberger - NCU

From: Frédéric Pach (f.pache@skynet.be)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 14:04:32 CDT

Hi,

I have now my Newton Schlumberger. Very proud but some problems with NCU.
I have a portable IBM 380 with Win98. I installed NCU 1.0.
The Newton try to connect via serial but received no answer from the PC.
I try in IRDA mode: the IBM sees the Newton but 1 second afterwards, the
Newton says that there is no answer and cut the communication.

As I have an iMac and not my serial adapter in hand I can't try with Mac OS
up to now.

Please I need some guidelines. Where's the problem ?